Let’s face it, we all take the little things for granted. Like, having a roof over our heads, food in our belly etc. With Thanksgiving right around the corner I wanted to write about some of the small things that I am thankful for besides a roof and food.
- Hugs from my kids. Before I know it they are going to be all grown up and won’t want as many hugs from me.
- Happy screams and giggles. I know my kids are a bit old for this one (the happy screams) , but I love hearing their happy sounds that they make.
- Internet. I know this one is odd but I do believe it is something we all take for granted. There are a lot of people now who make their living off of the internet.
- My bed. I’m very thankful that I have my own comfy bed to curl up in at night. Not everyone has a comfy bed to sleep in. Don’t get me wrong I don’t have a fancy sleep number bed or a memory foam bed. I have a spring bed that suits me just fine. 🙂
- My husband. He really is special to me. He helps take care of me and the kids when we are sick. Sometimes makes us dinner. And most important, Loves us unconditionally.
These are just a few of the things that I’m thankful for. It really isn’t hard to find things you are thankful for in life. Just take a look around and see.
I hope all of you are well and safe. I also hope you have a wonderful day!
Until next time. 🙂
So I started playing a MMO called Tera. I’ve played it before but my laptop couldn’t run it very well so I stopped playing. Until my sweet husband got me my own little desktop. Last night he downloaded the game for me and had me install it and the updates today. I forget how time can mess with you when it comes to playing games. Most of the time I was trying to figure out the controls again, how to fight, what buttons opened which menus, etc. It took a little while but I figured it out again. And my, have I forgotten how relaxing and fun it can be. Sure some of the enemies are a pain but that’s where exploring comes handy.
I highly recommend looking Tera up and giving it a go. The install can take a while but its worth it in my opinion. 🙂 See you guys again soon.
These songs are in no order.
- Brave by Sara Bareilles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyAfjUHlFSM
- Get happy from the TV show House: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BjVtH5sy7A
- Break my stride by Matthew Wilder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3YrNSw5a2I
- Wake me up before you go go by Wham!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hignzKHphvQ
- Shake it off by Taylor Swift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0A3Ph4dRrk
So there you go. If you’re having a rough day try these songs out and let me know what you thought. ^_^
See you next time!
- My family
- My dogs
- The sound of rain
- Talking to my best friend
- Reading a good book
- Listening to upbeat music
- Eating something sweet
- Getting hugs
- Being told I’m appreciated
So there you have it 10 things that make me happy. What are somethings that me you happy?
So I’ve been doing some thinking. I started this blog to write about my life and random things that interest me. But here’s the thing, I want to write about things that will interest you guys as well. I’ve thought of making a review page where I write reviews about products or things that I have bought and tried. I’ve thought of making a YouTube channel, but have no idea what I’d make videos about. I really don’t think my life is that interesting. But then again there are lots of people out there who find other people’s lives fascinating.
I could really use some input. I’m feeling discouraged, I really like blogging but I just haven’t found my “thing” yet. I guess the first step in any of this would be to figure out my schedule of when I’ll post, but that also ties in with what will I write about? I haven’t really given you guys much to get to know me. So how about you ask me some questions you want me to answer (to the best I can) and I’ll check the comments on this post on the 12th of June and see if there’s any questions to be answered.
See you guys soon.
So did you miss me? haha just kidding guys.
As many of you know I’m a mom of 2 wonderful kids. They keep me very busy. Hence why I’ve been gone for so long. But with school being out for the summer I’m hoping (keeping my fingers crossed) to have more time to blog. So I was wondering thinking about doing a fill in survey today. What do you think about 31 questions? Here we go:
- What’s your name? Elizabeth
- Favorite sport? I’m not into sports
- Have a crush? Only on my sweet husband. (Yes I got married! I’ll write about that soon.)
- Eye color? Brown
- What is one thing you’d change about yourself? My procrastination.
- Allergic to anything? Penicillin
- Broken a bone? Nope
- Favorite movie? Wow, that’s a hard one. I have so many favorites. Uhmmm. The notebook, Pride and prejudice, Big hero 6. There’s so much more.
- Books or movies? If they are movies based on books I prefer the books. Other than that I like movies.
- Favorite book? Pride and Prejudice
- Favorite website? I don’t really have a favorite.
- Favorite number? I don’t know. Never really had one.
- Favorite letter? E. It’s so much fun to write in cursive.
- Know all of the words to the Star spangled banner? I used to. Not so much anymore.
- Favorite holiday? Halloween
- What song mostly describes your life right now? Dunno. Can’t think of one.
- Favorite band or artist? The beatles
- Relationship status? Married 😀
- Do you exercise? Not as much as I probably should.
- Have you thrown up before? Who hasn’t?
- Left or right handed? Right
- Nickname? I’d rather not say due to privacy.
- Do you wear makeup everyday? Nope. I actually rarely do.
- When’s your birthday? In October
- Do you say YOLO? Nope, I think it’s stupid.
- Favorite quote? Treat others as you want to be treated.
- What’s the worst thing that has happened to you? I don’t want to think about that.
- If you could live in any state where would it be? I don’t really know. I like where I am.
- What annoys you? YOLO and Cray cray
- What food do you hate? Brussle sprouts
- Have any pets? Yes, two dogs. Angel and Jasmine
I hope you guys enjoyed! If you have any other questions feel free to put them in the comments.
Today’s question is:
What is your favorite fruit?
Mine is Strawberries. They are so so so yummy!