Let’s face it, we all take the little things for granted. Like, having a roof over our heads, food in our belly etc. With Thanksgiving right around the corner I wanted to write about some of the small things that I am thankful for besides a roof and food.
- Hugs from my kids. Before I know it they are going to be all grown up and won’t want as many hugs from me.
- Happy screams and giggles. I know my kids are a bit old for this one (the happy screams) , but I love hearing their happy sounds that they make.
- Internet. I know this one is odd but I do believe it is something we all take for granted. There are a lot of people now who make their living off of the internet.
- My bed. I’m very thankful that I have my own comfy bed to curl up in at night. Not everyone has a comfy bed to sleep in. Don’t get me wrong I don’t have a fancy sleep number bed or a memory foam bed. I have a spring bed that suits me just fine. 🙂
- My husband. He really is special to me. He helps take care of me and the kids when we are sick. Sometimes makes us dinner. And most important, Loves us unconditionally.
These are just a few of the things that I’m thankful for. It really isn’t hard to find things you are thankful for in life. Just take a look around and see.
I hope all of you are well and safe. I also hope you have a wonderful day!
Until next time. 🙂