- My kids- Obviously they are my everything. They have taught me so much. They have taught me about unconditional love. They taught me about patience and how to take the days one at a time.
- My mom- She’s the woman who taught me to keep my chin up and to keep moving forward no matter what life throws at you. She’s the strongest person I know and I’d be lost without her.
- My dad- I miss him so much, but even though he’s in heaven, I know that he’s always watching over me. He taught me not to take life so seriously and to make the most out of what I have.
- My boyfriend- He’s shown me that no matter how hard life can be that I’ll always have a hand to hold and a shoulder to cry on. Plus that its alright to depend on other people for support.
- My friend Heather- She has been through it all with me and has stood by my side even when I lost sight of myself. She’s never given up on me and has shown me that I will always have a friend even when I don’t feel like I deserve one.
All of these people I cherish and I wouldn’t be who I am today without them. I may not always tell them or even show them how much they mean to me, but I know that they know I care deeply for all of them.
I may not be a perfect person, I have my ups and my downs. I have my issues, but with these people by my side supporting me, I know I can get through anything.
Who do you treasure the most? Have you told them lately how much they mean to you? If not, tell them! 🙂Follow @Life_and_random